Xingxing Zhang (张星星)
Pronounced as Shingshing Zhang
Building 2, No. 5 Dan Ling Street,
Beijing , 100080
Hi! I am a researcher at Microsoft Research Asia (MSRA).
Before joining MSRA, I obtained my Ph.D from ILCC, School of Informatics, The University of Edinburgh on Sep 2017,
where I was working on Natural Language Generation and supervised by Prof. Mirella Lapata and Prof. Adam Lopez.
- Natural Language Generation
- Document Summarization
- Sentence Simplification/Compression
- Poetry Generation
- Neural Dependency Parsing
- Neural (Structure-based) Language Modeling
- Unsupervised Extractive Summarization by Pre-training Hierarchical Transformers
[bib] [arXiv] [code]
Shusheng Xu, Xingxing Zhang, Yi Wu, Furu Wei and Ming Zhou. In Findings of EMNLP 2020.
- Pre-training for Abstractive Document Summarization by Reinstating Source Text
[bib] [arXiv] [code]
Yanyan Zou, Xingxing Zhang, Wei Lu, Furu Wei and Ming Zhou. In EMNLP 2020.
- Improving the Efficiency of Grammatical Error Correction with Erroneous Span Detection and Correction
Mengyun Chen, Tao Ge, Xingxing Zhang, Furu Wei and Ming Zhou. In EMNLP 2020.
- DualVD: An Adaptive Dual Encoding Model for Deep Visual Understanding in Visual Dialogue
Xiaoze Jiang, Jing Yu, Zengchang Qin, Yingying Zhuang, Xingxing Zhang, Yue Hu, Qi Wu. In AAAI 2020.
- HIBERT: Document Level Pre-training of Hierarchical Bidirectional Transformers for Document Summarization
[bib] [arXiv] [slides] [project page]
Xingxing Zhang, Furu Wei and Ming Zhou. In ACL 2019.
- Automatic Grammatical Error Correction for Sequence-to-sequence Text Generation: An Empirical Study
Tao Ge, Xingxing Zhang, Furu Wei and Ming Zhou. In ACL 2019.
- Neural Latent Extractive Document Summarization
[bib] [arXiv] [resource]
Xingxing Zhang, Mirella Lapata, Furu Wei and Ming Zhou. In EMNLP 2018 (short paper).
- Natural Language Generation as Neural Sequence Learning and Beyond
[bib] [code & data] [slides]
Xingxing Zhang. Ph.D Thesis, 2017.
- UParse: the Edinburgh system for the CoNLL 2017 UD shared task
Clara Vania, Xingxing Zhang, Adam Lopez. In CoNLL 2017 Shared Task.
- Sentence Simplification with Deep Reinforcement Learning
[bib] [arXiv] [code & data] [slides]
Xingxing Zhang and Mirella Lapata. In EMNLP 2017.
- Dependency Parsing as Head Selection
[bib] [arXiv] [resource] [code] [slides]
Xingxing Zhang, Jianpeng Cheng and Mirella Lapata. In EACL 2017.
- Top-down Tree Long Short-Term Memory Networks
[bib] [arXiv] [code] [slides]
Xingxing Zhang, Liang Lu and Mirella Lapata. In NAACL 2016.
- On Training the Recurrent Neural Network Encoder-Decoder for Large Vocabulary End-to-End Speech Recognition
Liang Lu, Xingxing Zhang and Steve Renals. In ICASSP 2016.
- A Study of the Recurrent Neural Network Encoder-Decoder for Large Vocabulary Speech Recognition
Liang Lu, Xingxing Zhang, Kyunghyun Cho and Steve Renals. In INTERSPEECH 2015.
- Chinese Poetry Generation with Recurrent Neural Networks
[bib] [data] [code]
Xingxing Zhang and Mirella Lapata. In EMNLP 2014.
- Dress Simplification Model: DRESS: Deep REinforcement Sentence Simplification Model (in Lua with Torch)
- DeNSe Parser: A Neural Dependency Parser (in Lua with Torch)
- TD-TreeLSTM: Top-down Tree Long Short-Term Memory Networks (in Lua with Torch)
- RNNPG: A (Hierarchical) Recurrent Neural Network based Chinese Poetry Generator (in C++)
Last updated: May 21, 2021